Medford School District Protocols to host athletics and activities during OSAA Sanctioned Season 1
Medford School District Protocols to host athletics
and activities during OSAA Sanctioned Season 1
These protocols are a part of keeping our community of athletes, coaches, and officials safe and confident while performing the amazing work of athletics.
These protocols have also been set forward for all schools entering into a contest with Medford
School District teams to observe and follow in order to keep all participants safe and healthy during this time of COVID-19. The MSD is aligned with OSAA, ODE, and OHA to help ensure the safety of all participants.
1. All teams, coaches, and officials will wear a mask at all times while on the Medford School District complex. This included indoor, outdoor, practice, or competition.
2. All visiting teams, coaches, and officials will submit their name to the program’s Medford School District schools Head Coach and Athletic Director before arriving at a Medford School District complex.
3. All visiting teams and coaches will report having no signs, symptoms, or contact with any person/themself related to the COVID-19 virus.
4. All visiting teams, coaches, and officials will enter together through a pre-arranged entrance within the facility and submit rosters/cohorts to their respective athletic director.
5. No fans, spectators, parents, community members, friends, will be in attendance for the scrimmage except for participants, officials, and coaches.